Michaels Stores

Updated Nov 18, 2014

1.8

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Replenishment Associate Interview

It was a very easy and friendly interview, it contained average questions why do you want the job, what days are you available, are you ok with working early mornings.

None

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

I was transferred to my current store and the interview process was minimal. I wasn't asked much of anything except for what hours I was working at my old store. It was more about telling me how the current store was running, and about how their current replenishment team was doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2014.

One on one interview - basic questions. As long as you are comfortable doing physical work. Make sure you mention that. Make sure to answer clearly and positively, and that you are available at night. They'll ask if you know the basic tasks and if you can accomplish lifting, loading, climbing, and lots of walking.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2014.

I applied online, filling out a questionnaire/survey in the process. The interview questions were the usual ones like, "Tell me about yourself and what brings you to Michaels". I was also asked if I was okay with handling money and standing for hours, which was odd because I didn't apply for cashier. I was also asked about available times. At the end, I was told that I would be called for a second interview if I fit the position.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orleans, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orleans, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

Applied online and got a call for an interview 4 days later to be held 2 days later. Front end supervisor and replenishment associate both interviewed me at the same time and was fairly laid back. The only issue I've had personally was that they overplayed their "We'll contact you if you're selected." line.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react if you ever disagreed with a manager?   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michaels Stores in April 2011.

got a call, got an interview, few simple questions like what my strengths and weaknesses, it was the easiest interview ever. they are fine with you having no experience, it was a good first job I guess

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really anything unexpected or difficult, it was very straight foward   Answer Question
    no. I started at 8.00 an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores in February 2013.

Personal interview and hired

Interview Questions
    • Is management too demanding for the compensation?   View Answer
    Take it or leave it

Replenishment Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Michaels Stores.

Was contacted by phone after filling out an online application. Scheduled an interview for two days later, went in and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.   View Answer