Michelin Interview Questions in India

Updated Mar 18, 2015

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Michelin.

Interview

Really crisp and clear.
    They want Personalities not Profiles.
    Moreover, they didnt let me feel the pressure of the "Interview".
    A very good experience.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Michelin in October 2012.

Interview

A very interesting experience indeed. The shortlisting aptitude test was taken at campus, and that involved basic maths and English. What they seemed to judge us upon, were the 6 essay type questions on your goals, achievements, leadership qualities, vision etc. After getting shortlisted i was interviewed by a French, and the interview went long for about 45 minutes and it was more of an autobiographical type, though all the projects that i had mentioned in my c.v, were asked to be explained. He was also inquisitive about my family background,my upbringing, my vision and goals in life. My next two interviews were taken at Chennai office, the first one by an American & the other one by a French. And they were similar to my first interview.They might test your knowledge about tires, so be prepared. They definitely look for smart, independent and very confident personalities rather than just profiles, whom they can mould according to their requirement. Communication and persuasion skills matter a lot. The interviewers are very very experienced and professional and have interviewed freshers from across the globe. So just be yourself and put on a smiling face.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions as such, only that you should stress upon as to why they should hire you   Answer Question

Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

written test,personal interview,4 number of technical rounds

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Very flexible interview, starts with general written test on campus. then basic hr interview, just don't say you might quit later. then interview at chennai corporate office. just show you will never quit job and they will hire you. they aren't looking for very bright people.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

4 interview all HR very little technical stuff overall a good experience and enjoyed the whole experience

Interview Questions

• Where did you show leadership skills in college   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Everything was well communicated in advance. The company came for placements on the announced date. We had PPT followed by written test and then short-listed candidates were interviewed. There were two-three rounds of PI and then the short-listed ones from that pool were called to Chennai for the final rounds of interview. Acco was provided. Everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Well, as always, all company ask why do you want to join our company. One question was on my choice of taking Mechanical Engineering. And ofcourse, I couldn't say that I didn't get through CompSci, so I took it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During pre-placement talk we were told an average package but when we received offer letter, it was less than that.

Fleet Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Michelin (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Its normal questions they checked your abilites in tranning and according to that they give training

Interview Questions

• why you want to join this company ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they having standard package for particular position