Michelin North America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

EHS Interview

EHS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michelin North America in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter then about a week later 1:1 interviews with HR manager and position supervisor. Received offer about a week later, ~$10,000/year less than the minimum I said I'd accept. I still accepted and set a start date of about 5 weeks later, pending background checks and drug test. Was contacted by relocation assistance immediately and they made that process very easy.

Interview Question – Mostly discussed previous work experience and potential working environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They weren't willing to negotiate and offered much less that the minimum I said I'd accept. Dirty practice, I thought.

Worked for Michelin North America? Contribute to the Community!