Michelin North America

57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Michelin North America in June 2010.

Interview Details – You go through several interviews with Michelin personnel. It's not very difficult just very long and drawn out. The interview process becomes a little boring because every ask the same questions. Michelin also does a phone interview that last for about 30 mins than they invite you in for a face to face group interview. Once you complete the interview process they make you a offer then you begin a 10 week training with the first two days visiting with a rep in the field.

Interview Question – Nothing in detail, the process was not very challenging just long.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Yes, but the offer was a lot less than I expected.

Seniorl Product Development Engineer Interview

Seniorl Product Development Engineer

Interviewed at Michelin North America

Interview Details – Two interviews two weeks apart. Not technically challenging. First one was on campus, second at their greenville, sc location. people were nice and greenville is nice too. Buildings and equipment seem up to date although they are still running XP - lol

Negotiation Details – oh, i was supposed to negotiate?

Pipeline Engineer Interview

Pipeline Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Michelin North America in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process - did an on-campus interview which was personable, then was asked to do a personality-type questionnaire. After this, I got invited to Greenville to do an interview: I had 3 or 4 interviewers asking typical questions (not difficult) and then lunch. Had an offer within an hour of leaving the office.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest struggle and how you overcame it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate but I should've (I will leave it at that).

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Greenville, SC

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michelin North America in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very straightforward. I met with my potential boss as well as the department head as well as a few other senior managers in the department. They were gracious, kind and really open to getting to know me and seeing what I had to offer.

Interview Question – Why not somewhere else?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Michelin North America in February 2014.

Interview Details – I first met with them at a job fair. I had 1 on campus interview, 1 phone interview, and 3 interviews (in the same day) on site. Interviews were fairly straight forward. They were really helpful in giving lots of information about the company and about what work would be like.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager
Greenville, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Michelin North America in March 2014.

Interview Details – Simple straight forward process.
First you start with a phone interview and if that goes well they will invite you to the HQ in greenville. Once there you will meet some of the other people applying for the position that are interviewing the same day. You will have three different interviews all back to back then a lunch with the interviewers and HR.
Straight forward interviews no curve balls. Do a little research on the company and be confident if your abilities, its for a sale position after all.

They do background checks and hair drug tests.

Interview Question – Everything that you would expect   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to no room for negotiations.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER

I interviewed at Michelin North America in March 2011.

Interview Details – Alright - You have a telephone interview and then a one day in person interview with three or more managers. Be ready to have a start date a month or more away and be acceptable to move anywhere in America.

Interview Question – It is all discussion/conversation type interview with some behavioral questioning. Hardest part is staying enthusiastic during the multiple interviews in a day.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michelin North America.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview and on-site interview. Someone would call you beforehand to set up an appointment for the phone interview, so you will have plenty of time to prepare for the phone interview. It was a 30 minute phone interview that pretty much going over your resume. Then, you would have to do an online assessment. Then, the same interviewer would call and set you up for an onsite interview (typically at the HQ or the R&D center for an engineering position-both are in Greenville, SC). They would pay for all your expenses to get there. The onsite interview would take all morning, going through 4 interviewers (most likely, there would be 3 other people there too and you would rotate with the 4 interviewers). Each of them would interview you in different aspect, like technical skills, personality, education. It is not particularly hard as long as you know what you saying and research the company well enough before the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a failure and what you learn from it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Ardmore, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Michelin North America in September 2013.

Interview Details – Went to University career fair and got an interview on the spot after talking to recruiter. The interview was the next day, also on camps. Interview process was really generic questions and the recruiter talked about Michelin a majority of the time.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Ardmore, OK

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Michelin North America in September 2012.

Interview Details – One in person interview, one phone interview.

Interview Question – Think of a time when you were in a challenging situation and you had to work together with your group to solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Michelin North America? Contribute to the Community!