Michigan First Credit Union

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michigan First Credit Union

All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lathrup Village, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lathrup Village, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Michigan First Credit Union.

multiple interviews depending on position and dept, background and reference check

Interview Questions
    they pair fair but dont be sold on 'commission/bonus' opportunities, theyre slim

ATM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lathrup Village, Oakland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lathrup Village, Oakland, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Michigan First Credit Union in November 2013.

4 step process started with phone interview with VP of HR which lasted about 30 minutes, next phone interview with VP of Virtual Services again about 30 minutes, then in person interview with both VPs which lasted an hour, and finally in-person interview with CEO which lasted about 45 minutes. All were very professional as one would expect from a financial institution. Had I gone to the next stage they would have had me take a personality test.

Interview Questions
    • The VP of HR was very detailed in his review of my past performance and wanted specific examples of most skills. Not really unexpected or difficult but very detailed.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lathrup Village, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lathrup Village, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Michigan First Credit Union in January 2013.

I interviewed with an Asian gentleman who had been hired to management but had not yet started his position. I was expecting to answer questions about my experience and projects I had worked on. However, he seemed to be more concerned with what kinds of naming conventions I used and other things that really didn't seem relevant. I found the whole experience to be incredibly awkward and we never really seemed to be on the same level with each other at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • I would prepare for them to present some scenarios and for some uncomfortable silence.   Answer Question

Worked for Michigan First Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!