Michigan Office Solutions Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michigan Office Solutions

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions.

My interview experience went smooth. They are very thorough in their process. I met initially with the recruiter who was very nice and helpful. Then I met with the hiring manager. The last step was a panel interview which was a little scary- but thanks to the recruiter who helped me prepare I did very well!

I did not negotiate because they gave me a great offer.

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions in January 2013.

The recruiters are really great -- they told me about the company and it sounds like a great place to work. Once I started, everything they told me was true! It is a fun place to work

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your supervisor at your present job? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions in March 2012.

This interview consisted of 4 steps. Phone Interview/1:1 Interview/ Ride Around/ Group Panal Interview. Through the entire interview process the HR people were very helpful. They called me and made sure I was doing alright, and asked me how interview's went. I walked to Vice President of Sales and he was very nice and spent an hour talking to me. I went on a ride around with a sales consultant and he was very nice and helpful. Overall they are looking for talented sales people who are motivated and driven and are up for a challenge. They pay nicely as well.

Interview Questions

I had some other opportunities which were better fit for me.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions in January 2011.

detailed interview, multiple interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • what makes you want to get into sales?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions.

The process was very smooth and very quick. I appreciated the decisiveness in their hiring process. I knew exactly where i was in the process at all times. I was well prepared by their recruiters for the interview and it was not intimidating or unexpected. I was a little nervous for the panel interview but it was a great opportunity to meet everyone and for us to have an open discussion both ways. I had the opportunity to "interview" them as well to see if i would be a fit for MOS as well.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any because the recruiter prepared me well.   Answer Question
    It was very easy as the offer was excellent to begin with.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Michigan Office Solutions in July 2010.

I applied online, had a phone interview, and a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What things could cause a person to fail?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had issue with a customer that needed to be resolved and how you resolved it?   Answer Question