Micro Electronics Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Micro Electronics.

It was very simple. The interviewer asked me about my background and explained the responsibilities of the job. I went through 2 interviews total before I was offered the position. The second interview was the same as the first one.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a scenario where you had to calm down a upset customer. What steps did you take and how was the situation resolved.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

General Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Micro Electronics in June 2008.

very straightforward, interview in store, good place to work

General Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Micro Electronics in January 2010.

Applied online and received a call a week after application to go for interview. It was a group interview, the manager that interviewed us was laid back and passionate about the company. He pretty much asked us why we wanted to work at Micro Center. After the interview, we had to take a personality test, reasoning/problem solving test, and technical skills test. I got another call for another interview about a week and a half after the group interview and tests. It was an interview with another manager, but the GM walked in and interviewed me at the same time. The GM at the location I applied at has been the GM for 15 years and is very knowledgeable.

It was a completely different culture than my previous employer. Micro Center offers great customer service by making sure employees are knowledgeable about the products they're selling.

Interview Questions
    • What brings you to Micro Center?   Answer Question
    • At parties, do you go up to people and introduce yourself or do you wait until people come to you?   Answer Question

Retail Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Micro Electronics in September 2009.

I was contacted by phone shortly after submitting my resume online. I was interviewed once, lasting about one hour. Interview consisted of work experience questions, situational and behavioral type questions. I was contacted two weeks later for testing. The testing was personality, basic intelligence, and very advance computer knowledge. Final interview occured three weeks later, when I was offered a postion. This location is not yet open, but everything seemed very disorganized, and in a state of flux.

Interview Questions

I interviewed for management and was offered a commissioned sales position.

Computer Technician Interview

Found listing on Monster.com for Tech level 1. Local store manager called me back within a week. Had first interview with the department manager. 45 minute interview with basic questions regarding experience and future goals. Took basic aptitude test on computer and hand written. Was called back for a second interview with store manager the same day. Store manager interview was brief and was offered job on the spot. Folloed by drug test (urine) and background check

Low pay

Tech I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Micro Electronics in February 2008.

Had a skills test, personality test and test for position. didnt pass technician test.

Interview Questions

Worked for Micro Electronics? Contribute to the Community!