Micro Electronics

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micro Electronics.

Interview Details – It was very simple. The interviewer asked me about my background and explained the responsibilities of the job. I went through 2 interviews total before I was offered the position. The second interview was the same as the first one.

Interview Question – Describe a scenario where you had to calm down a upset customer. What steps did you take and how was the situation resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

General Sales Interview

General Sales
Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Micro Electronics in June 2008.

Interview Details – very straightforward, interview in store, good place to work

Interview Question – convince me that i should hire you   Answer Question

General Sales Associate Interview

General Sales Associate
Richardson, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Micro Electronics in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call a week after application to go for interview. It was a group interview, the manager that interviewed us was laid back and passionate about the company. He pretty much asked us why we wanted to work at Micro Center. After the interview, we had to take a personality test, reasoning/problem solving test, and technical skills test. I got another call for another interview about a week and a half after the group interview and tests. It was an interview with another manager, but the GM walked in and interviewed me at the same time. The GM at the location I applied at has been the GM for 15 years and is very knowledgeable.

It was a completely different culture than my previous employer. Micro Center offers great customer service by making sure employees are knowledgeable about the products they're selling.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to Micro Center?   Answer Question
  • At parties, do you go up to people and introduce yourself or do you wait until people come to you?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Retail Management Interview

Retail Management
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Micro Electronics in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone shortly after submitting my resume online. I was interviewed once, lasting about one hour. Interview consisted of work experience questions, situational and behavioral type questions. I was contacted two weeks later for testing. The testing was personality, basic intelligence, and very advance computer knowledge. Final interview occured three weeks later, when I was offered a postion. This location is not yet open, but everything seemed very disorganized, and in a state of flux.

Interview Question – Why would you want to change career paths?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I interviewed for management and was offered a commissioned sales position.

Computer Technician Interview

Computer Technician

Interviewed at Micro Electronics

Interview Details – Found listing on Monster.com for Tech level 1. Local store manager called me back within a week. Had first interview with the department manager. 45 minute interview with basic questions regarding experience and future goals. Took basic aptitude test on computer and hand written. Was called back for a second interview with store manager the same day. Store manager interview was brief and was offered job on the spot. Folloed by drug test (urine) and background check

Interview Question – What does being a productive employee mean to you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay

Tech I Interview

Tech I

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micro Electronics in February 2008.

Interview Details – Had a skills test, personality test and test for position. didnt pass technician test.

Interview Question – Why should i pick you?   Answer Question

Worked for Micro Electronics? Contribute to the Community!