Micro Electronics Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Micro Electronics (Marietta, GA).

Interview

It was very simple. The interviewer asked me about my background and explained the responsibilities of the job. I went through 2 interviews total before I was offered the position. The second interview was the same as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to calm down a upset customer. What steps did you take and how was the situation resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

General Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Micro Electronics (Richardson, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a week after application to go for interview. It was a group interview, the manager that interviewed us was laid back and passionate about the company. He pretty much asked us why we wanted to work at Micro Center. After the interview, we had to take a personality test, reasoning/problem solving test, and technical skills test. I got another call for another interview about a week and a half after the group interview and tests. It was an interview with another manager, but the GM walked in and interviewed me at the same time. The GM at the location I applied at has been the GM for 15 years and is very knowledgeable. It was a completely different culture than my previous employer. Micro Center offers great customer service by making sure employees are knowledgeable about the products they're selling.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to Micro Center?   Answer Question
    • At parties, do you go up to people and introduce yourself or do you wait until people come to you?   Answer Question

Retail Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Micro Electronics (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by phone shortly after submitting my resume online. I was interviewed once, lasting about one hour. Interview consisted of work experience questions, situational and behavioral type questions. I was contacted two weeks later for testing. The testing was personality, basic intelligence, and very advance computer knowledge. Final interview occured three weeks later, when I was offered a postion. This location is not yet open, but everything seemed very disorganized, and in a state of flux.

Interview Questions

I interviewed for management and was offered a commissioned sales position.

General Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Micro Electronics (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

very straightforward, interview in store, good place to work

Computer Technician Interview

Interview

Found listing on Monster.com for Tech level 1. Local store manager called me back within a week. Had first interview with the department manager. 45 minute interview with basic questions regarding experience and future goals. Took basic aptitude test on computer and hand written. Was called back for a second interview with store manager the same day. Store manager interview was brief and was offered job on the spot. Folloed by drug test (urine) and background check

Low pay

Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Micro Electronics in February 2008.

Interview

Had a skills test, personality test and test for position. didnt pass technician test.