MicroEdge

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MicroEdge in June 2013.

I began working with MicroEdge in mid-May for a position with their Professional Services division. Communication early on was prompt and personal. I was invited to take an assessment and personality test from my computer at home. Following that, I was asked to have a phone interview with an HR Recruiter. The interview went well and was invited to speak to a Sr HR Recruiter in a different city. Following that interview, I was invited to conduct yet another phone interview with the director of the division in yet another city on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. I waited and waited for the call and it never came. Contacting any of the previous individuals I had already dealt with proved unsuccessful, so I waited over a long weekend; wondering what had happened. Someone finally got back to me on Wednesday, saying they were looking for someone with more implementation experience. Really? No one was going to tell me this? I had to ask myself why I hadn't been contacted? An HR recruiter encouraged me to pursue other positions within the company and, against my better judgment, I obliged. I had another series of phone interviews and was invited to come into the Minneapolis office to re-take the assessment test (yes, RE-TAKE) in person, apparently to ensure I hadn't "cheated" the first time at home. I also sat in a conference room by myself and had 3 more phone interviews with managers in New York. Nearly a month later, I was informed that they had gone with an internal candidate, but that I should take another look at the open positions and continue applying. No. Thanks.

Interview Questions