MicroLink, LLC

Interviews for Top Jobs at MicroLink, LLC

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MicroLink, LLC in October 2012.

The recruiter conducted a phone screening one to two days after initially applying on their web site. An overview of the position and company was provided. The recruiter inquired upon my past experience, reason for seeking employment, etc. A day later the recruiter reached out to schedule an in-person meeting involving HR, a manager, and senior leadership. Interview questions involved background information, character, and situational use cases. A brief 10 to 20 minute test is given as well. Staff was friendly and professional.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MicroLink, LLC in April 2010.

Fairly high level, met with senior management. Interviewed for a senior client-facing role. Was promised lots of opportunities within "growing" company and room for "quick" advancement. Emphasized overtime bonus plan, which was misleading, since it only applies if you are on a time and materials billable project. Very rosy during phone conversations.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real "questions" asked during the interview. It was a very informal and casual conversation. They really wanted me to join.   Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable. Don't back down, they will give in if it is fairly close.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MicroLink, LLC in June 2009.

It was hard to get a feel for what the company really did from the interview. They brought me in along with a bunch of other college students and sent us around to various employees for 1:1 interviews. There was a lot of hype about how much the company was growing financially; they were selling themselves really hard to us. The interviews had very little technical content, all I had to do was state a few buzz-words and I was hired.

Interview Questions
    Salaries are negotiable. Don't accept the first offer they make.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MicroLink, LLC in June 2009.

The interview process was pretty lacking for me. It consisted of a 1:1 interview at my college with two recruiters, followed by an invitation to an "open house" for the various college students they were looking to hire. The open house started with a long presentation by the marketing team on how the company was doing financially, but included almost no substance. Then the interviewees were split up and sent off to interview 1:1 with a technical lead for their destination department.