MicroPact Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MicroPact in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted application/resume on-line. Had a phone screen that seemed to go well and the recruiter talked about how awesome the company is as far as flexibility and benefits but I didn't hear back from them. I followed up with an email and still didn't hear back. I realize that recruiters may be busy but a thank you but no thank you would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

Was interviewed, panel style, in an effort to save time. Think the interviewers didnt plan well and some couldnt agree on the first questions, subsequently, they argued among themselves as to what was important to ask first.

Interview Questions

• Am used to role playing, but was asked who I would replace in the current company if I took over. Impossible to say as I didn't know any any past performance of anyone there.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Director and Sales Lead. Asked a lot about approach to selling, i.e. cold-calling, comfort with software, building pipeline/forecast.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of a difficult question, it's been a while since the interview process.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroPact.

Interview

The interview process has been average, started with HR phone screen, manager phone screen and in person interview. The interview process has been very balanced. The HR has been great, following though at all times quickly and diligently.

Interview Questions

• One person asked me for a failure, I really do not ever consider anything a failure, so it thou me for a loop.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiations, I liked the company and the environment and decided to turn down another offer for this one.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA).

Interview

The interview consist of phone screen and face to face interview. Phone screen was with the director who is very technical. The question mostly consisted of what I have done in my projects. It lasted for an hour.

The face to face consisted of a written test for 30 minutes and interview with the director and CTO who is also technical which was about 2 hours. They both were very pleasant in answering our questions. The interview was mostly around our past projects and our achievements.

The interview with director again is mostly on what is done in the projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

First round of interviews was with 2 people in sales(1 new person and Sales Director). 2nd round was with SVP of sales. Very straight forward SW BPM experience focused interview. Nothing tricky. Some people did do a presentation. I did not. Everyone seem very friendly. They use "family" environment alot but its not. Although they have grown in number of employees, they behave like a tiny company. SVP and Director of Sales control everything. Whatever they say about flexible environment during interview process is not correct.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question if you've sold BPM- type SW.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate; also people aren't make the bonus/commission that they claim during interview process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

A very straightforward interview with the hiring manager and various members of senior management.

Interview Questions

• No stumpers, just a meaty conversation about my area of professional expertise.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. Be able to answer the basic HR questions. Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you? What do you look for in a position like this ect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable salary.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Will sell you a bill of goods, once there, life is different than described and verbal salary agreement is always low balled in the offer letter

Interview Questions

• How well do you cold call? When advertising this as a BD job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Painful because what was verbalized, conveniently didn't come out the same in the offer letter

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at MicroPact in March 2010.

Interview

required one on ones and a presentation

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave for a start up   1 Answer