MicroPact

www.micropact.com

MicroPact Interview Questions

2.9

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MicroPact.

Interviewed with Sales Director and Sales Lead. Asked a lot about approach to selling, i.e. cold-calling, comfort with software, building pipeline/forecast.

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of a difficult question, it's been a while since the interview process.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroPact.

The interview process has been average, started with HR phone screen, manager phone screen and in person interview. The interview process has been very balanced. The HR has been great, following though at all times quickly and diligently.

Interview Questions
    • One person asked me for a failure, I really do not ever consider anything a failure, so it thou me for a loop.   Answer Question
    There was really no negotiations, I liked the company and the environment and decided to turn down another offer for this one.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MicroPact.

The interview consist of phone screen and face to face interview. Phone screen was with the director who is very technical. The question mostly consisted of what I have done in my projects. It lasted for an hour.

The face to face consisted of a written test for 30 minutes and interview with the director and CTO who is also technical which was about 2 hours. They both were very pleasant in answering our questions. The interview was mostly around our past projects and our achievements.

The interview with director again is mostly on what is done in the projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MicroPact in February 2012.

First round of interviews was with 2 people in sales(1 new person and Sales Director). 2nd round was with SVP of sales. Very straight forward SW BPM experience focused interview. Nothing tricky. Some people did do a presentation. I did not. Everyone seem very friendly. They use "family" environment alot but its not. Although they have grown in number of employees, they behave like a tiny company. SVP and Director of Sales control everything. Whatever they say about flexible environment during interview process is not correct.

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult question if you've sold BPM- type SW.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate; also people aren't make the bonus/commission that they claim during interview process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MicroPact in April 2011.

A very straightforward interview with the hiring manager and various members of senior management.

Interview Questions
    • No stumpers, just a meaty conversation about my area of professional expertise.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at MicroPact in March 2011.

The interview was fairly straightforward. Be able to answer the basic HR questions. Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you? What do you look for in a position like this ect.

Non-negotiable salary.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MicroPact in February 2011.

Will sell you a bill of goods, once there, life is different than described and verbal salary agreement is always low balled in the offer letter

Interview Questions
    • How well do you cold call? When advertising this as a BD job   View Answer
    Painful because what was verbalized, conveniently didn't come out the same in the offer letter

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at MicroPact in March 2010.

required one on ones and a presentation

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to leave for a start up   View Answer

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MicroPact in September 2010.

Interview consists of 3 tests, a basic Java test, a SQL test, and a logic test. It is basic competency test and anyone who paid attention in college will have no problem in passing. Brush up on your MSSQL. You will also interview with several people. Micropact develops software that allows a user to record large amounts of information easily and create reports among other things.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to create a contact management software, how would you do so?   Answer Question
    There was a non-negotiable offer.