MicroStrategy

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MicroStrategy in August 2011.

Contacted by a 3rd party headhunter who coordinated the process. A couple of pretty standard phone interviews moved pretty quickly. Then there was a long wait for the face to face. Kept in touch with the director for about 2 month waiting for him to make a trip to my city for the face to face. Had a lunch with him and an offer the same day.

Interview Questions
Worked through 3rd party headhunter. Which was good, he got me more than I probably would have on my own.

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy.

2 rounds of Tech ,rounds of Managerial one HR followed by Background check of education, previous employers. Offer rolled out offer positive BG report

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy in August 2011.

Interviewed with the usual layers ofHR, Tech, Mgmt level staff. Went through all the hoops and even unofficial verbal offer at end. Well, never heard anything back even after multiple emails for closure. All were ignored without so much as a We're still deciding... Very weak IMO, especially for a so called Tech Vendor. Heard from internal resource that this is how the company operates, so Buyer Beware.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MicroStrategy in June 2011.

Process seemed confusing and directionless so I withdrew after about 8 weeks and numerous interviews. Their internal recruiter explained to me at the start what would happen during the process of interviews and selection. He didn't seem very confident or clear at the time. Then what actually happened was completely different.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2010.

Couple of interviews, with HR, office manager, Services Managers

Interview Questions
    • not really unexpected questions just friendly chats to get to know my background.   Answer Question
    I was entering as a first job for a low positions. No negotiation from my side specially, huge mistake. Negotiate well at the beginning salary rises are not happening.