MicroStrategy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Allaince Manager Interview

Allaince Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MicroStrategy in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had an phone interview with the HR person and then the hiring manager

Interview Question – What do I like about my current company? He was trying to assess cultural fit.   View Answer

Teaching Consultant Interview

Teaching Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at MicroStrategy in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of one phone interview, and two in person interviews. The Human Resource Manager was nice, some of the team members made the in person interview very difficult, they were very mean.

Interview Question – A teaching sample of their software.   Answer Question

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview first. After about 2 weeks, selected to attend an onsite interview. Interviewed with 4 nice people, reasonable brain teaser and behavior questions.

Revenue Recognition Accountant Interview

Revenue Recognition Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview Details – the interview process consisted of 3 interviews. the first interview was a phone screening from an HR representative. fairly basic and not job specific. the second interview was with a manager in the group. the third interview was with the director of rev rec.

Interview Question – the interview was conducted by asking more about your previous experience and not specific technical questions.   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview Details – 2 phone interview, four one-hour in-person interviews

Interview Question – Explain business intelligence to your great-grandmother   Answer Question

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview Details – First interview is a very general one, questions are about resume, former experience, some questions like what's your strength and weakness.after that it comes to some technical analysis like to test Gmail then some analytic questions and brain teasers. I got a question about the conference of earth , the anchor and boat question.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fear?   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2014.

Interview Details – First interview on campus with Normal interview questions about resume, and then ended with two analytical questions. Then received invitation to on site interview for the following week. On site consisted of 3 separate 45 min interviews each ending with analytical questions. Culture seemed relaxed, and people were very friendly.

Interview Question – Number sequences, patterns, and light bulb brain teaser   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, first go over resume by HR. Then technical phone screen,several algorithm problems. give out the solution to the problem. Then the second round. the same process.

Technology Associate Interview

Technology Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview Details – Phone screening (20 min) then phone interview (45 min)

Interview Question – about yourself and why you wanted to work there   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered another job

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MicroStrategy in January 2014.

Interview Details – First, phone screen, quite easy. Then, after several weeks, onsite. 4 interviewers, ask about java, C++, Objective-C, threads, synchronization, dead lock, design pattern, and a couple of algorithms.

Interview Question – Design how to recognize a gesture of drawing a cycle.   Answer Question