MicroStrategy

www.microstrategy.com
Employer Engaged

MicroStrategy Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MicroStrategy.

went through 2 phone interviews and then was offered to be flown down there for a final interview but decided against moving down to dc for a career

Interview Questions
  • none of the questions were too difficult or unexpected - asked a lot of questions to get insight on my analytical background   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy.

Submitted an application online, was called by HR rep a few days later. She asked a few questions pertaining to the job and told me the hiring manager would get in touch if he was interested, based on the information she collected. Hiring manager set up a phone interview a week or so later. Then I was brought in for four back-to-back 45 minute interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an idea that you tried to get a team on board for, but it wasn't going well. How did you react?   Answer Question
    Great offer, happy to accept.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MicroStrategy in February 2011.

They make it seem like they are interested and then don't follow up with you to even tell you that they are not interested. I had to email them several times and after the final email they finally said no.