MicroStrategy Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons Corner, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Straightforward no BS. Meet with Director of TA and 2 others. Very honest about current challenges and about what they are doing to improve. Everyone I met was dedicated to the company and seemed like great people to work with. Great benefits and great on site location with fitness center, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on past accomplishments to see how I would perform once I got there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (McLean, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty standard only got through with 2 phone interviews. Was contacted by the recruiting manager after she saw my resume on monster. Seemed really interested in having me work there. Then after about two weeks of phone tag I got the sorry we're not sorry email. Not sure why she contacted me if she didnt want me to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing really unexpected just asked why I was looking to leave the company I was with   Answer Question