Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MicroStrategy
- Software Quality Engineer (26)
- Software Engineer (19)
- Technical Support Engineer (12)
- Quality Engineer (7)
- Senior Consultant (7)
- Associate Consultant (6)
- Consultant (5)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- User Experience Designer (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- QA (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Technology Associate (2)
- Senior Director (2)
- Anonymous (1)
- Legal (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Senior BI Consultant (1)
- Associate Program Manager (1)
- Technical Advisor (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Commissions Analyst (1)
- Associate (1)
- Associate Business Analyst (1)
Sales Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at MicroStrategy (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2012.
For experienced hires, it is straight forward. You will have a phone interview first and if you pass to the in person interviews. After that, depending upon level, you may have multiple sessions and then an offer letter will go out.
- Do you know anything about the company 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy
Sales Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at MicroStrategy in October 2012.
Not many normal questions asked. Man basically told me to take a piece of paper and had me answer two brain teaser questions! Both were pretty unexpected.
- Light bulb question. THere are 2 rooms. One with three light bulbs and the other with 3 light switches. Each switch corresponds with one of the light bulbs. If you are in the room with the light switches how can you tell which light bulb corresponds with which light switch if you can only travel to the room with the light bulbs once? 1 Answer
Sales Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at MicroStrategy in January 2011.
Recruiting and interview process was straightforward.
- What are your career goals? Answer Question