MicroStrategy

Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.1

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Quality Engineer Interview

In my onsite interview, the first three interviewers are very nice, when come to the fourth people, I was told he/she was a director and the last interview was the most important one. However finally I was told that the director scheduled before was not available and some people else would instead him. When the forth people came, she just brought a phone and a charger, without pen, paper. She asked me to give her my resume and asked me who do I known in her company. Then gave me two brain teasers then continued to using phone.....

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

1 or 2 phone screens with hiring managers (or team member) and 1 onsite meeting with many interviewers. The phone screen interview is about 30 mins. The onsite is 30 mins per interviewer.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

HR is cool, on campus initial interviews are main but not only way of getting in... On-site Technology interviews are challenging as they hire only very astute candidates. Significant value placed on analytical thinking and 'brain teaser / algorithm' type questions - communication is important but not as big a focus as elsewhere.

negotiation phase was easy going, but I didn't press hard....

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy.

Had a phone interview first. After about 2 weeks, selected to attend an onsite interview. Interviewed with 4 nice people, reasonable brain teaser and behavior questions.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MicroStrategy.

First interview is a very general one, questions are about resume, former experience, some questions like what's your strength and weakness.after that it comes to some technical analysis like to test Gmail then some analytic questions and brain teasers. I got a question about the conference of earth , the anchor and boat question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MicroStrategy.

First a phone interview about your background. After a week another interview about the projects and work you have done, also some brain teasers.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MicroStrategy.

applied through campus recruit, questions are basically behaviors like what would you be in the next 5 years, why you chose this company. Brain teaser is the same old one. Crossing the bridge with a torch , two people at a time (1min/2min/5min/10min), what's the shortest time to cross.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

First round is an on campus interview. The interviewer asked a few IQ questions like how to divide a cake into 8 pieces. After a week was the second round on site interview. There were three interviewers and each one asked questions for about 45 minutes. First one asked a question about coding and testing. Other two asked IQ questions.

Interview Questions
    • n people go through a bridge and only two can pass once. Each person need different time to pass the bridge. Find the min time to pass the bridge   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy in November 2013.

I was referred by a friend who is software engineer in MicroStrategy, then I get a phone interview after two weeks. After That Interview 3 hours, I was informed that I'll be invited to onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview question: There is a function f, input are names(array), the function will put comma between these names and put a star(*) in the middle of these names. Please design 8 sets of input to test this function.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MicroStrategy in November 2013.

Applied through on-campus career services website and cleared on campus round. Got invited for on-site interview and had three rounds of interview. First two guys were very polite and nice but the third interviewer seemed to have a biased opinion and he said "people with higher education are tough to learn as they already form an attitude". At that point itself, I was clear that I was not going to join the firm.