MicroVention

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst

Interviewed at MicroVention

Interview Details – Got an offered a full time position with assembly department after finishing my internship. Went in for an informal interview with night manager with a weird girl sitting in the corner ( later I was told she is the leader of all the leaders who is going to be a supervisor). I did not know her purpose of being there, she just kinda sat there to stare at me. The talk with night manager was very pleasant, but the leader made me very uncomfortable

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Bad culture and no good value

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MicroVention.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by 1:1 interviews

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for MicroVention?   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

R&D Engineer
Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MicroVention in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for a position that a quick resume review would have shown that I had nothing in common with the position in mind. Worse, they promised to pay me for travel expenses and they never did. During the actual interview, one of the interviewers not only asked for proprietary information of a competitor, but they had no hesitation in disclosing their own proprietary information. From the interview alone, you could tell that this company is managed very unprofessionally and has no sense of morals or ethics.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Microvention?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quality Engineering Interview

Quality Engineering

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MicroVention in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Why do you choose to apply for this job?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MicroVention in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the hr manager for a phone interview which then continued into an in person interview with the hr and the hiring manager. After continued success, I was invited for a third round with upper managements. The HR manager always keep me updated with the latest update all the time. Eventually,they offer me the job with a very decent salary.

Worked for MicroVention? Contribute to the Community!