MicroVention

www.microvention.com
Profile Unclaimed

MicroVention Interview Questions

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Got an offered a full time position with assembly department after finishing my internship. Went in for an informal interview with night manager with a weird girl sitting in the corner ( later I was told she is the leader of all the leaders who is going to be a supervisor). I did not know her purpose of being there, she just kinda sat there to stare at me. The talk with night manager was very pleasant, but the leader made me very uncomfortable

Interview Questions

Bad culture and no good value

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MicroVention.

Phone interview followed by 1:1 interviews

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MicroVention in April 2011.

I was interviewed for a position that a quick resume review would have shown that I had nothing in common with the position in mind. Worse, they promised to pay me for travel expenses and they never did. During the actual interview, one of the interviewers not only asked for proprietary information of a competitor, but they had no hesitation in disclosing their own proprietary information. From the interview alone, you could tell that this company is managed very unprofessionally and has no sense of morals or ethics.

Quality Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MicroVention in February 2011.

Phone interview followed by 1:1 interview.

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MicroVention in January 2008.

I was contacted by the hr manager for a phone interview which then continued into an in person interview with the hr and the hiring manager. After continued success, I was invited for a third round with upper managements. The HR manager always keep me updated with the latest update all the time. Eventually,they offer me the job with a very decent salary.