Microland

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Microland in October 2014.

4 rounds - group discussion, communication round, technical round, HR round. No Aptitude tests were conducted. No minimum aggregate score of B.E was asked. The only thing they specified was no current backlog/arrears should be present.

Night shift job

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Microland.

To start with, there was a group discussion that was conducted in batches of 12. I cleared the GD and was short listed for the next round. That was a one on one communication round. I found it quite easy. The interviewer went through my resume and asked a few questions based on the same. Nothing technical. Mostly general stuff. I cleared the second round too. The last round was a technical round. Basic networking questions were to be asked. But it so happened that the interviewer kept getting calls. That kind of distracted me. And before I could answer the one question he asked, the interviewer said , and I quote " Okay, let's wrap up this session." I was thinking, hello we never even started the session. But I left the room. And they asked me to wait for my result. But I haven't received a call until now. It's been nearly a month. Well, the least that they could done was, send a rejection notice. I found that to be highly un-professional.

Interview Questions
    • The dude never even took the initiative to ask me questions!   Answer Question

Senior Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Microland.

Microland hires employees by conducting campus interview process and selections for freshers. They hire experienced people through references and through job portals. The employees and their culture is very much professional and helpful to their peers in all the technical challenges. This is best work place to learn and grow technology wide.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me a scenario: if the project is getting delayed by 1 month than the customer's agreement, what would you do and what are actions you will take to convince the customer. Quite diplomatic question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Microland in July 2012.

There were three rounds which began with a written test for checking the vocal and writing skill. It was followed with a HR round interview. And finally the technical Round was conducted.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions are difficult. You just need to stick to the basics   Answer Question

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Microland in February 2012.

It was the face to face interview and in that my manager and project head were included they asked the questions personal and technical sections also it was around 40-45 min process

Interview Questions
    • how much time i will take to learn a new technology?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Microland in June 2011.

First i got a call from my manager, she asked some basic questions. then i was sent to the client company for face to face interview. There i cleared the interveiw and got selected.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotitation they were fixed. i suggest to others ask what you want, dont go for what they give.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Microland in May 2011.

Microland has good hiring processes, its step by step process and nice communication with HR

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Microland in May 2010.

Telephonic, Personal Face to Face Rounds

it was ok

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Microland in January 2010.

General QA q's ..! and little bit of networking q's

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Microland in April 2009.

Excellent; Punctual; Good orientation; satisfying