Microland Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.8

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

started with group discussion, followed by technical and one to one hr round. it was pretty easy and more of networking based questions will be asked.Hr round is negiotable and try to know more about the company details(like vision and mission).

Interview Questions

• networking based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes.it was negotiable

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microland (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have received a call from Microland to attend the interview.Its already 5+ weeks still no confirmation from HR.I have completed 3 rounds like Technical,Managerial and Communication.I am not able to understand the process.Is Microland following a lengthy process for hiring?

Application

Interview

it was campus recruitment drive which had 4 rounds of interview-Group discussion ,Communication Skill Round ,Technical Round and HR Round. The process of interview started at around 11:30 am and went on till 8 pm .there were more than 250 students out of them 18 people got offer

Interview Questions

• Regular questions which are easy to answer ,they will test mainly your Communication Skiils and basic Knowledge of Computer ,internet etc etc.   Answer Question

very low salary.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

4 rounds - group discussion, communication round, technical round, HR round. No Aptitude tests were conducted. No minimum aggregate score of B.E was asked. The only thing they specified was no current backlog/arrears should be present.

Night shift job

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

HR round, Technical round, final interview with HR manager. the first day will be the HR round and technical. if You are shortlisted you will be called for the final round with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical round will be a telephonic round held in the company itself, rest is easy   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland in September 2014.

Interview

1)Group discussion- Topic was Impact of western culture.Be quiet louder in this round & don't repeat the points said by other candidates. 2)Face to Face-Resume based questions 3)Technical-Questions on networking(basic) & project . 4) HR. All they do is check your communication skill & your confidence level.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. One of the easiest interviews I have ever faced.   1 Answer

Involved night shifts.

Network Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

group discussion,followed by one-to -one communication round , technical round.final interview is at the office.the group discussion was on general topics,communication round was very easy just basic English questions.technical depended on the hr

Interview Questions

• company asked to sign an agreement on the day of final interview!   Answer Question

because the job involved night shifts

SME-Storage Interview

Interview

Good process and every step is clear. Yes.. you need to wait the whole day for the interview process. If you are fresher then it will be 4 rounds. If experience, you will have 3 rounds.

Network Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

interview process will be of 4 rounds , some times face to face or there will be telephonic round.

IT Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microland (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process

Negotiation