Microland Interview Questions & Reviews in India

20 interviews

2.9

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Support Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Microland.

group discussion,followed by one-to -one communication round , technical round.final interview is at the office.the group discussion was on general topics,communication round was very easy just basic English questions.technical depended on the hr

Interview Questions
    • company asked to sign an agreement on the day of final interview!   Answer Question

because the job involved night shifts

SME-Storage Interview

Good process and every step is clear. Yes.. you need to wait the whole day for the interview process. If you are fresher then it will be 4 rounds. If experience, you will have 3 rounds.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Microland in June 2011.

First i got a call from my manager, she asked some basic questions. then i was sent to the client company for face to face interview. There i cleared the interveiw and got selected.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotitation they were fixed. i suggest to others ask what you want, dont go for what they give.

Engineer EUS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Microland in April 2010.

For freshers its a one day process. If your tech skills matches the requirement of a client and based on bit of comm skill you are through.

Interview Questions
    • Any experience in Tivoli storage manager?   View Answer
    They are quite very fixed on negotiation and don't see any scope for negotiation. You are offered Aceept it!! thats it

Network Administrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Microland.

interview process will be of 4 rounds , some times face to face or there will be telephonic round.

IT Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Microland in February 2014.

Easy interview process

good

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Microland in July 2012.

There were three rounds which began with a written test for checking the vocal and writing skill. It was followed with a HR round interview. And finally the technical Round was conducted.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions are difficult. You just need to stick to the basics   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Microland.

I got through a referral, was shortlisted. The first-level interview was with a technical team lead, immediately followed by the Branch head. My skillset matched with what they and I got the offer

Interview Questions
    • Questions about Core networking technologies which I was not well-versed at that time.   Answer Question
    Negotiate for the best, in-line with market standards, nothing less.

Service Engineer Interview

received the call for an on call interview and then there was gd and pi rounds for 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • define active directory infrastructure .   View Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Microland.

To start with, there was a group discussion that was conducted in batches of 12. I cleared the GD and was short listed for the next round. That was a one on one communication round. I found it quite easy. The interviewer went through my resume and asked a few questions based on the same. Nothing technical. Mostly general stuff. I cleared the second round too. The last round was a technical round. Basic networking questions were to be asked. But it so happened that the interviewer kept getting calls. That kind of distracted me. And before I could answer the one question he asked, the interviewer said , and I quote " Okay, let's wrap up this session." I was thinking, hello we never even started the session. But I left the room. And they asked me to wait for my result. But I haven't received a call until now. It's been nearly a month. Well, the least that they could done was, send a rejection notice. I found that to be highly un-professional.

Interview Questions
    • The dude never even took the initiative to ask me questions!   Answer Question

Worked for Microland? Contribute to the Community!