Microland Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Microland in September 2014.

1)Group discussion- Topic was Impact of western culture.Be quiet louder in this round & don't repeat the points said by other candidates.
    2)Face to Face-Resume based questions
    3)Technical-Questions on networking(basic) & project .
    4) HR. All they do is check your communication skill & your confidence level.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. One of the easiest interviews I have ever faced.   View Answer

Involved night shifts.

Network Support Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Microland.

group discussion,followed by one-to -one communication round , technical round.final interview is at the office.the group discussion was on general topics,communication round was very easy just basic English questions.technical depended on the hr

Interview Questions
    • company asked to sign an agreement on the day of final interview!   Answer Question

because the job involved night shifts

Technical Specialist Interview

there were Three to four levels of interview, People in the organization are good. Lower level employees generally dissatisfied with their Pay Package. P1 P2 levels of the pyramid. Timings of interviews where not followed religiously. Was generally satisfied .

Interview Questions
    Yes i did negotiate and increased the offer initially received.

SME-Storage Interview

Good process and every step is clear. Yes.. you need to wait the whole day for the interview process. If you are fresher then it will be 4 rounds. If experience, you will have 3 rounds.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Microland in June 2011.

First i got a call from my manager, she asked some basic questions. then i was sent to the client company for face to face interview. There i cleared the interveiw and got selected.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotitation they were fixed. i suggest to others ask what you want, dont go for what they give.

Engineer EUS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Microland in April 2010.

For freshers its a one day process. If your tech skills matches the requirement of a client and based on bit of comm skill you are through.

Interview Questions
    • Any experience in Tivoli storage manager?   View Answer
    They are quite very fixed on negotiation and don't see any scope for negotiation. You are offered Aceept it!! thats it

Network Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Microland.

interview process will be of 4 rounds , some times face to face or there will be telephonic round.

IT Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Microland in February 2014.

Easy interview process

good

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Microland in July 2012.

There were three rounds which began with a written test for checking the vocal and writing skill. It was followed with a HR round interview. And finally the technical Round was conducted.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions are difficult. You just need to stick to the basics   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Microland.

I got through a referral, was shortlisted. The first-level interview was with a technical team lead, immediately followed by the Branch head. My skillset matched with what they and I got the offer

Interview Questions
    • Questions about Core networking technologies which I was not well-versed at that time.   Answer Question
    Negotiate for the best, in-line with market standards, nothing less.

Worked for Microland? Contribute to the Community!