Microland

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist

Interviewed at Microland

Interview Details – there were Three to four levels of interview, People in the organization are good. Lower level employees generally dissatisfied with their Pay Package. P1 P2 levels of the pyramid. Timings of interviews where not followed religiously. Was generally satisfied .

Interview Question – Will i get a proper hike this year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes i did negotiate and increased the offer initially received.

SME-Storage Interview

SME-Storage

Interviewed at Microland

Interview Details – Good process and every step is clear. Yes.. you need to wait the whole day for the interview process. If you are fresher then it will be 4 rounds. If experience, you will have 3 rounds.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Microland in June 2011.

Interview Details – First i got a call from my manager, she asked some basic questions. then i was sent to the client company for face to face interview. There i cleared the interveiw and got selected.

Interview Question – I didnt feel any question as difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotitation they were fixed. i suggest to others ask what you want, dont go for what they give.

Engineer EUS Interview

Engineer EUS
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Microland in April 2010.

Interview Details – For freshers its a one day process. If your tech skills matches the requirement of a client and based on bit of comm skill you are through.

Interview Question – Any experience in Tivoli storage manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are quite very fixed on negotiation and don't see any scope for negotiation. You are offered Aceept it!! thats it

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Microland.

Interview Details – interview process will be of 4 rounds , some times face to face or there will be telephonic round.

Interview Question – expected questions will be there relating to job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT Team Lead Interview

IT Team Lead
Mumbai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Microland in February 2014.

Interview Details – Easy interview process

Interview Question – nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Microland in July 2012.

Interview Details – There were three rounds which began with a written test for checking the vocal and writing skill. It was followed with a HR round interview. And finally the technical Round was conducted.

Interview Question – None of the questions are difficult. You just need to stick to the basics   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Microland.

Interview Details – I got through a referral, was shortlisted. The first-level interview was with a technical team lead, immediately followed by the Branch head. My skillset matched with what they and I got the offer

Interview Question – Questions about Core networking technologies which I was not well-versed at that time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for the best, in-line with market standards, nothing less.

Interviewed at Microland

Interview Details – received the call for an on call interview and then there was gd and pi rounds for 2 days.

Interview Question – define active directory infrastructure .   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Microland.

Interview Details – To start with, there was a group discussion that was conducted in batches of 12. I cleared the GD and was short listed for the next round. That was a one on one communication round. I found it quite easy. The interviewer went through my resume and asked a few questions based on the same. Nothing technical. Mostly general stuff. I cleared the second round too. The last round was a technical round. Basic networking questions were to be asked. But it so happened that the interviewer kept getting calls. That kind of distracted me. And before I could answer the one question he asked, the interviewer said , and I quote " Okay, let's wrap up this session." I was thinking, hello we never even started the session. But I left the room. And they asked me to wait for my result. But I haven't received a call until now. It's been nearly a month. Well, the least that they could done was, send a rejection notice. I found that to be highly un-professional.

Interview Question – The dude never even took the initiative to ask me questions!   Answer Question

Worked for Microland? Contribute to the Community!