Micron Technology Characterization Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in April 2011.

I met a recruiter at my University (engineer supervisor) and we had a 30 minute interview the next day. I was asked very technical questions mostly about semi-conductor physics. Several weeks later I was asked to come to their campus in Boise for a full day of interviews. I went through about six 40 minute interviews from various people in the department. Test questions ranged from debugging code to circuit analysis to transistor physics. I was given an offer at the very end of the day.

Interview Questions
There is a base salary that is offered to university recruits. I was told there is no negotiation for new grads. I asked around once I started working and this is what others were told too. It was a pretty good offer though, better than anything anyone else gave me. I wouldn't have asked for more.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!