Micron Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.9

Dram Product Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a call through career fair. Interview was basics of VLSI design and analog

Interview Questions

• A circuit was given asked to analyse the delay   1 Answer

Coop Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

One phone call, with just a few questions. And then an offer. I couldn't here what the interviewer was saying. Truthfully im just submitting this review so this stupid site will let me see all of its content.

Interview Questions

• Basically do I want the job.   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Interview

This was my first interview. It was on phone and with HR. She was really nice and friendly. Not so much of technical questions. Scheduled the second interview with the hiring manager next week

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

3 interviews
    2 phone first with HR general questions, second with the hiring manager same basic questions
    1 in person 3-5 hours very in depth. did the interview in rounds.
    actually had me run a few calculations on mach data.
    questions about what the competitor is doing and what you suggest micron should do to address

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone call with HR followed by a technical phone call. About two months later I was invited for an on-site interview where I learned about the company and position. The interview was mostly technical in nature and Micron provided additional help with regards to relocation and bringing a spouse along to check out the area. Overall an excellent on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me things ranging from basic device physics to more specific details of my own research.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Interview was on campus in a career fair. The questions asked were quite easy but I am not even sure if they were looking for candidates. I live in Salt lake city, Utah and their main office is in Boise, Idaho. So, they mostly hire candidates from Boise. They usually come to Utah for career fairs, interview candidates and never get back. I have been interviewed twice but did not get a response back on both times.

NVE Product Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then got called the day after for information to get flown in for an onsite interview. I had two panel (3-4 managers) interviews on site. One before lunch and another after lunch. HR recruiter checked me in and brought me to the interview room. After first interview I was taken to lunch at their cafeteria. After lunch I was brought back to the interview room for another round of interviews. The interviews were heavily technical base. The team was very accommodating and help with questions you get stuck on.

Interview Questions

• You have two ropes of different lengths and made of different materials. If you burn either rope from end to end it will burn out in 60 mins. You can't touch the ropes. All you can do is light them on fire to burn out. How would you calculate 45 mins accurately by burning said ropes   2 Answers

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position of a NAND non volatile product engineer. I went through a campus interview and they seemed to like me so they flew me out to their base in Boise, ID.

The process spanned 5-6 hours divided into three parts. The first was a three person panel interview where I was drilled by both technical and personal questions. This lasted about an hour and a half. They asked things about work ethic, and what difficult situations I found myself in. Micron basically wants to know what kind of person you are and how you respond to things.

The second part they grace you with a lunch break on them. Finally you have another three person panel where they drill you on more technical questions and try to gauge how you think under pressure. After this they give you a tour of the facility, and one of the engineers may take you out to dinner.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions on device physics such as MOSFET theory, how the device works and how changing certain parameters such as dielectric properties changes how the device reacts. They'll also ask you basic logic questions about nands and XOR gates, and possibly have you draw the basic layout of one.

They also throw some curveballs at you that pertain to their specific manufacturing which is how the floating gate operation works, and how do you utilize it in practice.

Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Micron Technology (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Went to the career fair at my school and talked with one of the recruiters. Got a call only a couple of hours after the career fair and they wanted to schedule an interview for the very next morning. There were two 15 minute interviews. The first was mixed between circuits questions and miscellaneous intuitive questions. Thought the interview went great but waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Showed a schematic for a mux and asked what it was   Answer Question
    • Drew a low pass filter and asked to draw the gain vs. frequency plot.   Answer Question

Dram Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Micron Technology (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I talked to one of the recruiter on career fair and received a phone call saying I'm invited to the interview next day. On the interview day, I was asked some technical question. Later, the recruiter said it'd take about 2-3weeks. Later, I got an email saying I am not chosen.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to give some output from the digital signal input and also draw truth table from the digital circuits of CMOS and PMOS.   Answer Question