Micron Technology

175 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in March 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter who has helped me setup phone interview.

Interviewer asked question about my experience. UVM/OVM knowledge
He was interested in TB architecture, general verilog questions
After four weeks of follow up, got an decision that I was not selected for further process.

Shift Reticle Engineer Interview

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initially had a phone interview from HR Recruiter. Very basic. A week later had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Upon review I was flown into Boise for a 4 hour interview. The time block was split into 6 separate smaller interviews. Relatively basic, just long. I was not aware of the interview time span so I should have eaten lunch beforehand.

Interview Question – No technical questions in my interview. A few questions about my previous knowledge of photo-lithography from college courses.   Answer Question

Product Engineer II Interview

Product Engineer II

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview Details – Basic electrical engineering questions.

Interview Question – questions are alittle technical   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Regular intern interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Equipment Technician Interview

Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview first, then on site with different area management, offer made by mail.

Interview Question – All basic interview questions, explain how you would troubleshoot a process out of control as an equipment tech.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, this it what we offer take it or leave it.

SSD Systems Engineer Interview

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and a month later got a call from University Relations Recruiter called me over the phone and asked my current experience and setup a phone screen for this position in Boise. A week later I got a call for on-site interview and after the on-site interview it took a week to get the offer.

Interview Question – What is the difference between North-Bridge & South-Bridge?
How will you overcome an ungraceful shutdown situation within a SSD?
  Answer Question

Collection Analyst Interview

Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is mostly situational. First you take an online exam then you are interviewed by a Human Resources representative over the phone. Once selected for the next step you are then interviewed by a panal of the manager and their manager. An additional interview may take place after this one.

Interview Question – Please describe a specific instance where you had an angry customer and how you handled it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was called by HR and was offered the position and pay. There was little room for negotiation.

Process Development Engineer Interview

Process Development Engineer
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micron Technology in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was a day long interview will all levels of engineers and management

Interview Question – Technical question from one of the engineers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not very much

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Boise, ID

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – lots of group interviews. Generally last 4-6 hrs. Most of the interviews are situation based. If you are good interviewer if you will be fine. less on the technical side. they might also have lunch interviews.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Distribution Analyst Interview

Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Micron Technology in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a phone interview a couple weeks later. Phone interview was basic questions on my background and why I wanted to work for the company. In person interview consisted of case studies, scenarios, and review of work experience and how it related to the position.

Interview Question – Received a case study test based off their current work.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Micron Technology

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micron Technology interview questions and advice. All 175 interview reviews posted anonymously by Micron Technology employees and interview candidates.