Micron Technology Integration Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Applied at campus career fair. Was called-in for an on campus interview in 2 days. Comprised mostly of behavioral questions and questions to understand my background. After about 3 weeks, had phone interviews with multiple teams. All of them were very detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about fabrication processes for semiconductor devices especially transistors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Be as prepared as possible.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be at the dry erase board drawing graphs, explaining theory, or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have much of a leg to negotiate on, but I did definitely hear of people getting more vacation time, better bonuses structures, and higher wages. It all depends on the amount of experience that you bring to the table.

Signal Integrity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process consists of initial phone interview and then an onsite .... i had 5 technical f2f and 1 HR..they asked all technical Qs . they told me to infrom the result in a week or so...but later Micron send me an email stating they are no longer interested in continuing my profile further. I was shocked and tried contacting the HR from Micron who scheduled my f2f......he never returned my call or gave me any reason for such response. I felt it was the worst professional behaviour i ever saw.

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interviews is friendly and asked questions in a very detail kind of way. What do you know about Micron? Can you tell me about what is the responsibility of a process integration engineer? What skills do you think a process integration engineer should have? Do you have a career path?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewees are very nice. My interview process is done within one day and get the offer on the spot. The environment is pretty okay, and there's a water fountain at the main lobby of the office. The HR is nice and friendly. Besides that, the logical test is really cracking my head. But remember, quality is the best part of everything.

Interview Questions

• Technical problem solving skills   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty good experience, interviewer is very good to explain the job scopes and the working environment. A technical test about SSD vs HD, logic test, and easy programming question 2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you introduce yourself? Q: What do you do for your fyp? Q: How much do you know about SSD?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

the first round was logical test. Then followed by manager interview and director interview. It was a mass interview. You have to stay there for 5 hrs. Anyway, different people have different process. Mostly 2-3 face to face interview. By the way, they provide lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview within one day, first a simple logic written test, then will be asked to have 3 face to face interviews with senior PI engineer, manager, and director. Around 200 candidates wait in the canteen of Micron, and we are called in accordingly. The process is quite efficient, we get to know the result on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know other semiconductor companies? If they also give you the offer, which one will you choose?   1 Answer

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

Interview

take a test before interview and then wait for a long time to take a very short interview. The interviewee asks me some comfusing questions. After answer the questions, the interview is ended and he let me go home to waif for information. As I know, there are few persons get the offer at that day.

Interview Questions

• some IQ problems, device logic gates and c programming   Answer Question

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampong Mak Baok (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Kampong Mak Baok (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

overall good experience, 2 rounds conducted by section manager and manager, very friendly and will help you during the interview. focus on the passion and your interest. Have logical test