Micron Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Nand Product Engineer
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was called for an initial interview. Later that same day I got an email from them wanting additional information so they could fly me out the next week for an onsite interview.

Interview Question – Create a XOR gate with only 4 NAND gates   Answer Question

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Nand Product Engineer
Boise, ID

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Micron Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – I visited the college career fair and met with the Micron people who took my resume and indicated that there will be a presentation that night. I went to the presentation and they gave us pizza afterwards. They called me that night to set up a interview the next day. I did a one on one interview and they asked me questions regarding nmos gates, how they are set up and work and how to make logic gates using p and nmos gates, they also asked me questions regarding and, or and xor gates to debug a system. He indicated that his managers would decide if they would call me for an interview. I got the call after about a month and they paid for a flight and hotel to interview me. I interviewed with 4 people that were managers in the department. The asked me some similar questions, questions about semiconductors and hole vs electron carriers mobility and how to compensate for it, how a ac signal applied to an r-c circuit would look and how the voltage would change if you put a capacitor that was charged in parallel with another capacitor so that the charge would balance between the two and what the new voltage would be. Overall everyone was nice and helpful and positive.

Interview Question – mobility, capacitance and charge/capacitance relationship   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I made it pretty clear that I was interested. I told them I liked the town and indicated that I would take the job if I was offered it.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!