Micron Technology NAND Product Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Micron Technology in April 2014.

I was called for an initial interview. Later that same day I got an email from them wanting additional information so they could fly me out the next week for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Micron Technology in November 2011.

I visited the college career fair and met with the Micron people who took my resume and indicated that there will be a presentation that night. I went to the presentation and they gave us pizza afterwards. They called me that night to set up a interview the next day. I did a one on one interview and they asked me questions regarding nmos gates, how they are set up and work and how to make logic gates using p and nmos gates, they also asked me questions regarding and, or and xor gates to debug a system. He indicated that his managers would decide if they would call me for an interview. I got the call after about a month and they paid for a flight and hotel to interview me. I interviewed with 4 people that were managers in the department. The asked me some similar questions, questions about semiconductors and hole vs electron carriers mobility and how to compensate for it, how a ac signal applied to an r-c circuit would look and how the voltage would change if you put a capacitor that was charged in parallel with another capacitor so that the charge would balance between the two and what the new voltage would be. Overall everyone was nice and helpful and positive.

Interview Questions
    • mobility, capacitance and charge/capacitance relationship   View Answer
    I made it pretty clear that I was interested. I told them I liked the town and indicated that I would take the job if I was offered it.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!