Micron Technology Product Test Engineer Interview Questions

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was working in Mircon's co-work company in Taiwan for 2 years. I am familiar with Test Engineer position in the field. I search the data sheet from their website and read roughly, because I used to read a lot of data sheets while I was in last job. I caught the point and what they are working for. On the other hand, I called my former colleagues. They have been working in Micron's headquarter in Boise. I got some precious information.

Second, I search from Glassdoor for some interview questions. They do ask me the some questions from the past.

In short, it is my first phone interview in US. Their questions are not difficult and basically to their job.
I didn't answer well due to my poor English and nervous. So, I suggest if you will have an interview, just prepare well and answer confidently. Have a nice job!

Interview Questions

• What is CMOS stand for?   1 Answer
  • How to make an inverter ?   1 Answer
  • What is the different between DDRAM and SRAM?   1 Answer
  • What is Non-volatile memory?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Product Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Micron Technology in March 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone screening: First one about MOSFETS, TRANSISTORS,
    and the asked me if I Know c/c++ programming and I replied no.
    So they said they will get back to me if needed.

So the HR said there is a second round of interview in C/C++ alone.
    I prepared for 3 days and th interview was set.
    They interviewer knows I am new to programming and then he asked too deep questions in OOPS concepts ffor about 40 mins .

Interview Questions