Micron Technology

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Test Engineer Interview

Manassas, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was working in Mircon's co-work company in Taiwan for 2 years. I am familiar with Test Engineer position in the field. I search the data sheet from their website and read roughly, because I used to read a lot of data sheets while I was in last job. I caught the point and what they are working for. On the other hand, I called my former colleagues. They have been working in Micron's headquarter in Boise. I got some precious information.

Second, I search from Glassdoor for some interview questions. They do ask me the some questions from the past.

In short, it is my first phone interview in US. Their questions are not difficult and basically to their job.
I didn't answer well due to my poor English and nervous. So, I suggest if you will have an interview, just prepare well and answer confidently. Have a nice job!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Test Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Micron Technology in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone screening: First one about MOSFETS, TRANSISTORS,
and the asked me if I Know c/c++ programming and I replied no.
So they said they will get back to me if needed.

So the HR said there is a second round of interview in C/C++ alone.
I prepared for 3 days and th interview was set.
They interviewer knows I am new to programming and then he asked too deep questions in OOPS concepts ffor about 40 mins .

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Micron Technology

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micron Technology Product Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Micron Technology employees and interview candidates.