Micron Technology Product Testing Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Testing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Micron Technology in January 2012.

I read about Micron coming to my university's career fair, so I decided to speak with them. When I approached their booth, they were very friendly and eager to talk to me, and it was a very natural conversation. We only spoke technically for a short while and then we started talking about Boise and Idaho in general. I'm an outdoor kind of guy, so we immediately hit it off, and that personable interaction really helped me land an interview. When it came to interview time, I was given a technical exam which was about half an hour long. When I finished that it was a 2:1 interview with an H.R. rep and the engineer in charge of the group they were hiring interns for. There was a blend of technical questions (from programming to circuit analysis) and personal questions like how well I work in a group. I had to wait about 2 and a half weeks before hearing back.

Interview Questions
  • How would you explicitly store an xor array in C.   View Answer
Since this was an internship position, there were no real negotiations, but their offer was very generous regardless.