Micron Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Testing Intern Interview

Product Testing Intern
Boise, ID

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2012.

Interview Details – I read about Micron coming to my university's career fair, so I decided to speak with them. When I approached their booth, they were very friendly and eager to talk to me, and it was a very natural conversation. We only spoke technically for a short while and then we started talking about Boise and Idaho in general. I'm an outdoor kind of guy, so we immediately hit it off, and that personable interaction really helped me land an interview. When it came to interview time, I was given a technical exam which was about half an hour long. When I finished that it was a 2:1 interview with an H.R. rep and the engineer in charge of the group they were hiring interns for. There was a blend of technical questions (from programming to circuit analysis) and personal questions like how well I work in a group. I had to wait about 2 and a half weeks before hearing back.

Interview Question – How would you explicitly store an xor array in C.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since this was an internship position, there were no real negotiations, but their offer was very generous regardless.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!