Micron Technology Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Micron Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Initially i was contacted by the HR department of the company directly. I had 3 rounds of interview, first round is with the direct hiring manager, who asked me what I did before, tested me some basic engineering problem-solving questions, and then asking me about my working style and personality stuff. Then I got into the second round, which is to have a telecon interview with the team members around the places (back then the team who work with me are all over at the different places) to understand the working atomosphere and let the team understands me a bit more - not much technical questions during this stage. Finally, I am interviewing on-site again with the higher executive team, with some directors, VPs, who wants to understand my background and experiences. Then I got hired after all 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• There isn't much difficult questions to answer, some technical questions just to understand my ability as a technical person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually got a salary increase from my original offer, I think this is due to company's policy to offer the right salary based on the experience and skills - I was very satisfied because this company is providing the honest offer than others.