Micron Technology Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2010.

Interview

I had a 30 min HR interview followed by a phone interview by the manager. Invited for an onsite interview. Had 8 1:1 interviews. 4-5 were technical and good. Remaining were just boring. Some were not even required. However the interview was not very difficult.

Some people seemed okay but did not get a very friendly vibe. But really appreciated the fact that Micron has a woman as a Process Engineering Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate anything. The base pay was good. So I took the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in May 2008.

Interview

My former colleague is working for Micron and he help me to submit the resume to hiring manager. The job function of the position I applied is very similar to the previous job. During the interview, I mainly discussed my research works with them. The people are nice. I did not have too much impression about office and work culture. People I met there had worked in Micron for at least 10 years.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2010.

Interview

Send resume. Multiple round interview within a day. Non technical questions for undergrads. More about your character, subjects you liked in school, projects you worked on in school and commitment levels.