Micron Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer
Boise, ID

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Micron Technology in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 30 min HR interview followed by a phone interview by the manager. Invited for an onsite interview. Had 8 1:1 interviews. 4-5 were technical and good. Remaining were just boring. Some were not even required. However the interview was not very difficult.

Some people seemed okay but did not get a very friendly vibe. But really appreciated the fact that Micron has a woman as a Process Engineering Manager.

Interview Question – Size of a Hydrogen Atom   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate anything. The base pay was good. So I took the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer
Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Micron Technology in May 2008.

Interview Details – My former colleague is working for Micron and he help me to submit the resume to hiring manager. The job function of the position I applied is very similar to the previous job. During the interview, I mainly discussed my research works with them. The people are nice. I did not have too much impression about office and work culture. People I met there had worked in Micron for at least 10 years.

Interview Question – Tell me the working mechanism of flash memory.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Micron Technology

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micron Technology Senior Process Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Micron Technology employees and interview candidates.