Micronas Semiconductor

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in April 2012.

Interview Details – The manager is nice to talk with. He came up of a question how long I want to want for the job. I reply frankly and stupidly -- xx years and I even give reasons!!! Other part of the interview, I feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – How long do you see yourself on this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a basic meet and greet, then followed by detailed on on one interview. There were three interviewers. Each had a special set of technical questions. Meet and greet lasted for about 30 mins and each individual interview was ~ 1 hour each.

Interview Question – Describe your toughest task to date?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Micronas Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micronas Semiconductor Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Micronas Semiconductor employees and interview candidates.