Micronas Semiconductor

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in April 2012.

Interview Details – The manager is nice to talk with. He came up of a question how long I want to want for the job. I reply frankly and stupidly -- xx years and I even give reasons!!! Other part of the interview, I feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – How long do you see yourself on this job?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a basic meet and greet, then followed by detailed on on one interview. There were three interviewers. Each had a special set of technical questions. Meet and greet lasted for about 30 mins and each individual interview was ~ 1 hour each.

Interview Question – Describe your toughest task to date?   Answer Question

Worked for Micronas Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!