Micronas Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Micronas Semiconductor

NAND Flash Memory Data Analyst Interview

waiting time was quite long: 2 months
    online application
    interview: technical test + interview
    test questions: basic knowledge abt semiconductor physics, circuits, capacitors and resistors, coding ......
    questions are general and to test whether it is really the job you want to do.....

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in April 2012.

The manager is nice to talk with. He came up of a question how long I want to want for the job. I reply frankly and stupidly -- xx years and I even give reasons!!! Other part of the interview, I feel very comfortable.

Engineering1 Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in June 2011.

They did a check on my background such as my family members and their occupation. They will see your employment history and of course results. They asked about ECAs involvement and leadership skills. They will come up with 1 or 2 questions to test your IQ/logic. And after interview, you have to sit for a logic test which is very wordy.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in January 2009.

The interview consisted of a basic meet and greet, then followed by detailed on on one interview. There were three interviewers. Each had a special set of technical questions. Meet and greet lasted for about 30 mins and each individual interview was ~ 1 hour each.