Micronas Semiconductor

NAND Flash Memory Data Analyst

Interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor

Interview Details – waiting time was quite long: 2 months
online application
interview: technical test + interview
test questions: basic knowledge abt semiconductor physics, circuits, capacitors and resistors, coding ......
questions are general and to test whether it is really the job you want to do.....

Interview Question – explain technical test   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in April 2012.

Interview Details – The manager is nice to talk with. He came up of a question how long I want to want for the job. I reply frankly and stupidly -- xx years and I even give reasons!!! Other part of the interview, I feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – How long do you see yourself on this job?   Answer Question

Engineering1 Interview

Engineering1

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in June 2011.

Interview Details – They did a check on my background such as my family members and their occupation. They will see your employment history and of course results. They asked about ECAs involvement and leadership skills. They will come up with 1 or 2 questions to test your IQ/logic. And after interview, you have to sit for a logic test which is very wordy.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Micronas Semiconductor in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a basic meet and greet, then followed by detailed on on one interview. There were three interviewers. Each had a special set of technical questions. Meet and greet lasted for about 30 mins and each individual interview was ~ 1 hour each.

Interview Question – Describe your toughest task to date?   Answer Question

Worked for Micronas Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!