Microsoft Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

The first round was held at our univeristy's career center and was a very short 30min 1:1 interview. Very casual, we talked about our backgrounds and then the interviewer proceeded to ask me a couple questions. 1) why microsoft and 2) favorite microsoft product + how would you improve this product (hint: they are looking for the marketing mix in your response) 2nd round was in seattle. I was in the hotel for 2 nights but only one day of interviews. Interviewed with three separate people for 1:1 interviews. We also had a group dinner which was very informal, and some of the interviewers were there (only 1 of my 3 showed up). THe interviews themselves all followed the same format - very behavioral based. Informal and the interviewers were very nice and caring. I had a great impression of Microsoft, their offices, people, and the way they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I did an interview with Microsoft through recruiting at my university. I was offered a first interview based off of my cover letter and resume. The interview was about 30 minutes, quite relaxed. I suggest not wearing a suit, my interviewer commented on the fact that he liked that I didn't wear one (business casual instead).

Interview Questions

• How many diapers does America go through in one month (market sizing question)? If I was an Eskimo, how would you sell me ice cream?   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of an on campus interview that was behavioral and very conversational