Microsoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Design Verification Engineer
Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very comprehensive and went for about 7 hrs straight through lunch. It was a fantastic experience and no one tries to intimidate you but they all try to give helpful hints for you to be able to solve various scenarios.

Interview Question – It gets very technical ranging from Electrical fundamentals to RF fundamentals and then they start to dig deep on each aspect. Know your chip caps really well! I was asked questions on smith charts, imedance matching, typical RF receiver/transmitter systems, signal integrity issues, characteristics of RF amps. As far as behavioral questions were concerned - challenges faced in your last project, how did u solve it and what would your ex boss say about you if I asked him for a reference.   Answer Question

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Design Verification Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Microsoft in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired based on the phone interview. I was referred to the position by my previous boss at Microsoft who recommended me to the hiring manager. He emailed me to set a phone interview. After the call I waited for one week before the recruiter came back to me and made an offer.

Interview Question – When in your previous work did you wish you behaved differently?   Answer Question

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!