Microsoft Developer Interview Questions

3.3

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

one phone interview then 6 on site interviews. The interviews cover all aspects for software (design, coding, testing and behavioral questions)/ It was so freaking easy, a lot of white board coding questions.

Interview Questions

• None, all the questions were so freaking easy to the point that I was bored.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 150K base so I was happy with that given I only had 2 years of experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was very difficult and had six interviews

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

During the on-site interview I went into 3 1:1 interviews where I was asked a technical question in each one. The interview with each one started similar, by asking me about myself and general behavior questions. The technical questions were all asking to create an algorithm to solve a simple scenario.