Microsoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Developer Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Microsoft in June 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very difficult and had six interviews

Interview Question – Tell me 3 reasons why I should not hire you.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Developer Interview

Developer
Seattle, WA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Microsoft in November 2009.

Interview Details – During the on-site interview I went into 3 1:1 interviews where I was asked a technical question in each one. The interview with each one started similar, by asking me about myself and general behavior questions. The technical questions were all asking to create an algorithm to solve a simple scenario.

Interview Question – When was a time you needed to give bad news   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft Videos

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.