Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft
- Software Development Engineer (682)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (487)
- Program Manager (318)
- Intern (233)
- Software Developer (119)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (67)
- Software Engineer (60)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II (57)
- Software Development Engineer II (49)
- Technical Account Manager (44)
- Program Manager Intern (44)
- Senior Program Manager (41)
- Project Manager (40)
- Associate Consultant (39)
- Product Manager (35)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (34)
- Hardware Engineer (28)
- Software Development Engineer I (25)
- Account Manager (24)
- Marketing Manager (23)
- Technical Support Engineer (23)
- Product Advisor (22)
- Engineering (20)
- Program Manager II (18)
- Marketing (18)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (18)
- Sales (18)
- Senior Product Manager (17)
- Premier Field Engineer (16)
- Consultant (16)
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in July 2012.
one phone interview then 6 on site interviews. The interviews cover all aspects for software (design, coding, testing and behavioral questions)/ It was so freaking easy, a lot of white board coding questions.
- None, all the questions were so freaking easy to the point that I was bored. Answer Question
They offered me 150K base so I was happy with that given I only had 2 years of experience.
Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft
Developer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in June 2011.
The process was very difficult and had six interviews
- Tell me 3 reasons why I should not hire you. Answer Question
Developer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.
During the on-site interview I went into 3 1:1 interviews where I was asked a technical question in each one. The interview with each one started similar, by asking me about myself and general behavior questions. The technical questions were all asking to create an algorithm to solve a simple scenario.
- When was a time you needed to give bad news Answer Question