Microsoft

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Creative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.

Interview Details – Seemingly well organized day, starting with the presentation of my work to less people then planned. Followed by 1:1 interviews with people begin brought in last minute. One accompanied me for a lunch interview and I would get to know if I'm continuing to interview after then. Switch in interviewers due to their availability continued in the afternoon. I meet with 7 people 1:1, finishing with the studio head. The culture of spending money on outsourcing instead of spending efforts on resolving production issues is apparent. The pressure to deliver seems to be extremely high for them to only consider rushing through immature processes.

Interview Question – What's your weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft Videos

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft Engineering Creative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.