Microsoft

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview Interview

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through my college career fair and through the Microsoft Website. I got an e-mail from the recruiter to set-up a phone interview. So I set-up my phone interview date and time through the URL they sent me.
The recruiter that called me seemed to be from the Middle Eastern. She had a very thick accent and it was very hard for me to understand her. I had to frequently ask her to repeat what she said.
So the Interview started out normally. The recruiter asked me about my resume, what position I want to apply for, and my interests.
Then we went into the questions. I had several questions that I had to answer.
1. How would you test a desktop keyboard.
2. If you could change one Microsoft Product, what would it be and why.
3. You have 8 identical balls that weight all the same except for one that weight more than the others. You have a scale balance that you can only use 2 times. Find the heaviest ball.
Afterwards, I asked some basic questions and then the interview was over.
I never got a reply back from Microsoft afterwards.

Interview Question – If you could change one Microsoft Product, what would it be and why.   Answer Question

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!