Microsoft Intern Interview Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Development Engineer (497)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (455)
- Program Manager (265)
- Intern (151)
- Software Developer (108)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (67)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II (52)
- Software Engineer (45)
- Program Manager Intern (45)
- Software Development Engineer II (42)
- Senior Program Manager (38)
- Project Manager (37)
- Technical Account Manager (35)
- Product Manager (30)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (26)
- Software Development Engineer I (24)
- Hardware Engineer (23)
- Technical Support Engineer (23)
- Associate Consultant (21)
- Marketing Manager (20)
- Engineering (20)
- Account Manager (19)
- Sales (18)
- Senior Product Manager (17)
- Program Manager II (17)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (16)
- Consultant (15)
- Engineer (14)
- Product Advisor (14)
- Manager (13)
Intern Interview Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.
Interview Details – I applied through my college career fair and through the Microsoft Website. I got an e-mail from the recruiter to set-up a phone interview. So I set-up my phone interview date and time through the URL they sent me.
The recruiter that called me seemed to be from the Middle Eastern. She had a very thick accent and it was very hard for me to understand her. I had to frequently ask her to repeat what she said.
So the Interview started out normally. The recruiter asked me about my resume, what position I want to apply for, and my interests.
Then we went into the questions. I had several questions that I had to answer.
1. How would you test a desktop keyboard.
2. If you could change one Microsoft Product, what would it be and why.
3. You have 8 identical balls that weight all the same except for one that weight more than the others. You have a scale balance that you can only use 2 times. Find the heaviest ball.
Afterwards, I asked some basic questions and then the interview was over.
I never got a reply back from Microsoft afterwards.
Interview Question – If you could change one Microsoft Product, what would it be and why. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft