Microsoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Partner Technology Advisor Interview

Partner Technology Advisor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Microsoft in February 2010.

Interview Details – I knew someone on the inside who recommended me so I'm not sure if the process would be the same for someone else. The entire process took about two months. It started with a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next call cam from their manager who was a much tougher interviewer. Finally I flew to an office central for the entire team that I would become a part of for 3 in-person interviews.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you have had in your career and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was base plus quarterly bonus and the salary was not flexible.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!