1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Principal Enterprise Strategist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Microsoft.

Multiple phone screens plus two in-person interviews over the course of five months. An extremely long and arduous process with little to no communication. Applied online directly through MS recruiting and was quickly contacted by 3rd party recruiter. Next step was three phone screens over the course of two months which then led to in-person round deemed "finals". Three weeks after "finals" I was told there would be another round. Weeks later another "finals" round was scheduled in-person. After this there was radio silence for almost 6 weeks despite reaching out to my contacts twice. On the last attempt was told requirements for the role changed and therefore I no longer was a tight fit despite being a "top-tier" candidate.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very casual interviews.   Answer Question

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!