Microsoft

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Principal Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Microsoft in April 2011.

The hiring process is very similar to other large technology companies. It certainly helps to have an inside reference. An HR recruiter calls to do initial screening and then you can expect to have a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well then you're invited for an onsite round of interviews which takes a full day. I completed 6 interviews on a Friday one day and received a job offer the following Monday via a phone call from the HR recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The onsite interview day is very exhausting and you can expect to be asked the same set of questions over and over. Be careful how you answer the questions as the interviewing team compare notes!   Answer Question
The offer met my expectations, so I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Principal Solution Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Microsoft in April 2011.

I applied for an open position on the company's website and submitted my resume online. I was contacted by an HR rep and this was followed by a phone interview.
    I was then asked to attend an onsite interview session with two people. After my second interview I was asked to stay on for one additional interview. After my third interview I had a lunch interview and I was finally asked to meet with "AA" who is the VP of the organization which I joined.

Interview Questions