Microsoft

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Intern Interview

Product Manager Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview Details – I gave my resume to Microsoft at a career fair and had an interview the next week.

Interview Question – 1 coding question which was pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Intern Interview

Product Manager Intern
Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in June 2012.

Interview Details – 2 phone sceens and 4 onsite interviews. MIx of questions that drilled into my resume and case studies. Overall highly conversational interview. Each interview was focused on a specific skill set. Easy to understand what they were looking for by the questions they asked.

Interview Question – What Microsoft product will you divest.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft Product Manager Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.