Microsoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Management Intern Interview

Program Management Intern
Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Microsoft in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had an initial one-on-one interview on campus. I was invited to an on-campus interview a couple months later. The on-campus interview was a series of 4 interviews over 8 hours. If you get an on-campus interview, get enough sleep the night before (easy, because of the time change to the west coast) and don't be nervous. Once you get on-campus, assume everything is a game or a test.

Interview Question – Design a terminal to sell tickets at a movie theater   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was much higher then I expected, and I accepted it off the bat. I don't think you should try to negotiate your salary as an intern.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!