Microsoft Rotation Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Rotation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Had one 1-1 interview on campus and then heard back from them two weeks later that I had a second round. They flew me out to the Corporate HQ in Redmond, WA (placed us in the Westin, really swanky, with everything paid for by Microsoft -- including food, taxis, flight, etc.) and had one Super Day that consisted of 4 interviews with various senior managers. During the Superday, they gave us a tour of the campus and in the evening we had a social at a bar/lounge. Heard back from them the next week and got an offer. Overall process was fair and enjoyable, and it wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions

• If we lose money on each unit of Xbox sold, why do we still continue to sell it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate that much.