Microsoft Talent Sourcer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Talent Sourcer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Microsoft.

It was a contract position. I applied through another company, went through face to face with 4 people and was hired on the very same day. Great experience overall!!

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Microsoft.

Nice process, nice people. Some interviews were competence-based, focused and professional. Some were more of a face control. Generally process took very long. It lasted 3 months; had interviews with 6 people. Information about the role differed from one interview to another. Last interviews were rather demotivating.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot think of any. Most of the questions were predictable. Those HR's with psychological background would be more interested to dig into personality questions.   Answer Question

Money offered were very low

Talent Sourcer Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in June 2010.

The process was handled quite smoothly. Firstly there was a phone screen setting the initial expectations and providing boths sides with crucial information then I attended three face to face interviews with the Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partner ( there was no HRD at the time). I must say that there were no communication issues and the offer was extended professionally.
    The interview questions were strictly connected with my previous experience, mouch of it stressing the numbers results and achievements in my previous roles regarding my recruiter/sourcer experience. There was also a competency based interview checking my fit against the Microsoft Competencies, Values and team fit.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weak points - it is always the most difficult question   View Answer
    • The demanding part can be the detailed questions on numbers and timeframes of recruitment processes in different stages of your experience   View Answer
    I think I got a decent offer I was happy with. I would advise to strictly research the market before stating a particular number, since every company has its bugdegt on how much they are able to pay. When you state a sum that is much over the regular level be prepared to demonstrate you are worth it!:)

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!