Microsoft Talent Sourcer Interview Questions

3.7

Talent Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

It was a contract position. I applied through another company, went through face to face with 4 people and was hired on the very same day. Great experience overall!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microsoft (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I only completed the first stage of the process - a telephone interview, which I felt went well, however I was informed 3 days later that I did not have as strong enough experience as other candidates. The person who interviewed me was lovely, and she gave me a thorough and in depth description of the role and her vision for the team. I would still love to work for this company and will continue to apply for suitable roles in the future.

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Nice process, nice people. Some interviews were competence-based, focused and professional. Some were more of a face control. Generally process took very long. It lasted 3 months; had interviews with 6 people. Information about the role differed from one interview to another. Last interviews were rather demotivating.

Interview Questions

• Cannot think of any. Most of the questions were predictable. Those HR's with psychological background would be more interested to dig into personality questions.   Answer Question

Money offered were very low

Talent Sourcer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft in June 2010.

Interview

The process was handled quite smoothly. Firstly there was a phone screen setting the initial expectations and providing boths sides with crucial information then I attended three face to face interviews with the Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partner ( there was no HRD at the time). I must say that there were no communication issues and the offer was extended professionally. The interview questions were strictly connected with my previous experience, mouch of it stressing the numbers results and achievements in my previous roles regarding my recruiter/sourcer experience. There was also a competency based interview checking my fit against the Microsoft Competencies, Values and team fit.

Interview Questions

• What are your weak points - it is always the most difficult question   1 Answer
    • The demanding part can be the detailed questions on numbers and timeframes of recruitment processes in different stages of your experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

I think I got a decent offer I was happy with. I would advise to strictly research the market before stating a particular number, since every company has its bugdegt on how much they are able to pay. When you state a sum that is much over the regular level be prepared to demonstrate you are worth it!:)