Microtel Inn & Suites Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Microtel Inn & Suites

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short, candid, and light. We mostly discussed what the job entailed, her expectations of her staff, how much it paid, and the like. I applied on-site and got a call for an interview about 4 days later with the general manager. After my interview the general manager called me the next morning telling me I could start that evening.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Do you have a problem cleaning (bathrooms, mopping, etc.)?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in April 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job online, the same day the assistant manager called and I scheduled an interview. They called me a few days later and had asked me to come in again to run over some scenarios because another person was also fit for the job. The other person got the job, but I was that I would be 1st on the list if there were to be an opening. About a week later they gave me a call, and about another week later I got hired.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional, the hiring manager or GM was very prepared and really interested in hiring someone on. Ask good questions and some difficult questions to put you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to do something out of the ordinary?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites (Harrisonburg, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was called in for the first interview. Then a couple of days later I was called in for another interview and I was offered the position. I thought about it and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions asked of me.   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Microtel Inn & Suites in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by several questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none