Mid Hudson Medical Group

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mid Hudson Medical Group

Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Mid Hudson Medical Group in August 2011.

Received a call to interview, interviewed two days later with Mgr of Billing as well as her supervisor. From start to finish, it was a very professional and pleasant experience, with the job offer coming within a week of the interview. The job is more than I had hoped, the salary very fair.

I negotiated, received what I asked for.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mid Hudson Medical Group in January 2011.

I showed up 15 minutes early in business attire with several copies of my resume, references, a note pad etc...greeted the HR Manager with a warm smile, good handshake and made eye contact - the whole nine yards. To my surprise the HR manager only spent 15 minutes with me and did most of the talking detailing the job responsibilities. She really only asked me one basic question, how many open requisitions have I handled?" After the short meeting, I extended for a handshake since she didn't and requested a business card but she didn't have one for me. I sent a follow up thank you letter but as expected, received a rejection letter via email. After all, how can someone possible get to know a candidate if they do all the talking and only entertain for 15 min!

Interview Questions
    • How many open requisitions did you handle in your previous position?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mid Hudson Medical Group in January 2010.

Dropped off resume. About two days later received a phone call to come in for an interview. This was conducted by the site manager and an RN. Then had an interview with the physician that I would be working with. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    There is very little room to negotiate. They don't like to pay prevailing wage. Do your homework and make them an offer that is a little bit higher than what you want, but still inline with the prevailing wage in the area for that position.