MidSouth Bancorp

Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MidSouth Bancorp

Universal Banker II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at MidSouth Bancorp in September 2014.

Filled out application online, fresh out of college with a finance degree but no prior teller experience. I was contacted by HR after a week. I Interviewed with a lady in HR, mainly behavioral type questions and also explained the job and what it entailed, and was emailed a personality test to complete a couple of days after the interview. Contacted about a week and a half later by HR asking if I could do a second interview with the Branch Manager later that week. I said yes interviewed with BM who asked me pretty much the same questions as well as gauged my prior cash handling experience, I had a lot from previous jobs but none as a teller. Was contacted roughly 2 weeks later by HR telling me they had filled the UB position with someone with more experience, but offered me a teller position instead. I declined and that was that.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to help an angry customer.   Answer Question

Offered me a lower position I was not interested in.

Bank Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MidSouth Bancorp in February 2010.

Very straightlaced culture. Not for someone who likes flexibility in doing things your own way. Strict uniform policy. Company is not for anyone that prefers wardrobe flexibility. Nice people.

Interview Questions