Midcoast Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midcoast Aviation

Contract Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cahokia, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Cahokia, IL

interviewed at Midcoast Aviation in November 2010.

The hiring and interview process was standard for any mid-size company. I interviewed with several hiring managers and staff. I was given a tour of the facility and got to speak to some of the workers. A second interview was scheduled and then finally a third interview. A week went by between interviews which is pretty standard.

Interview Questions

Structural Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Midcoast Aviation in January 2008.

The interview was very basic. It consisted of a group interview with two leads first. This was followed up with a 1:1 with the engineering manager. Later that afternoon, I recieved a phone call from HR making an offer contingent on a drug test. After the offer was accepted I had to return to fill out additional paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Name one time you failed and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question
    They were unwilling to negotiate salary.