Midcoast Aviation

Very Easy Interview

Contract Procurement Interview

Contract Procurement
Cahokia, IL

I interviewed at Midcoast Aviation in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was standard for any mid-size company. I interviewed with several hiring managers and staff. I was given a tour of the facility and got to speak to some of the workers. A second interview was scheduled and then finally a third interview. A week went by between interviews which is pretty standard.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Structural Engineering Interview

Structural Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Midcoast Aviation in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very basic. It consisted of a group interview with two leads first. This was followed up with a 1:1 with the engineering manager. Later that afternoon, I recieved a phone call from HR making an offer contingent on a drug test. After the offer was accepted I had to return to fill out additional paperwork.

Interview Question – Name one time you failed and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were unwilling to negotiate salary.

Worked for Midcoast Aviation? Contribute to the Community!