Midcoast Aviation

Very Easy Interview

Contract Procurement Interview

Contract Procurement
Cahokia, IL

I interviewed at Midcoast Aviation in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was standard for any mid-size company. I interviewed with several hiring managers and staff. I was given a tour of the facility and got to speak to some of the workers. A second interview was scheduled and then finally a third interview. A week went by between interviews which is pretty standard.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Structural Engineering Interview

Structural Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Midcoast Aviation in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very basic. It consisted of a group interview with two leads first. This was followed up with a 1:1 with the engineering manager. Later that afternoon, I recieved a phone call from HR making an offer contingent on a drug test. After the offer was accepted I had to return to fill out additional paperwork.

Interview Question – Name one time you failed and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were unwilling to negotiate salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Midcoast Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Midcoast Aviation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Midcoast Aviation employees and interview candidates.