Middle East Technical University

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Ankara (Turkey)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Middle East Technical University in September 2011.

Interview Details – A group of candidates for the assistantship position were called. for the interview. The head of department and his associates briefly told us about the work we are supposed to handle, and asked us for how many years could we undertake this job of assistantship. The topic of the meeting was mostly about their expectations. They have remarked that the work hours are flexible, so it was up to us to decide to stay up late or not.

Interview Question – How long are you planning to be an assistant?   View Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Ankara (Turkey)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Middle East Technical University in May 2008.

Interview Details – interview was okay and easy.

Interview Question – which language you use mostly?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

Ankara (Turkey)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Middle East Technical University in February 2009.

Interview Details – There have been 2 interviews first one was with human resources second one was with Head of department.
They were calm people and give a lot of details about jon and their expactattions

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – They were not offerignaccomodation and which I was really looking for. They have tried but there were not enough place and any other options for them. Already I liked the job I cound't accept because of accomodation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Middle East Technical University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Middle East Technical University interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Middle East Technical University employees and interview candidates.