Middle Tennessee State University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Middle Tennessee State University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Middle Tennessee State University.

Interview

Application submitted in Spring semester. No interview conducted. Selected based on application details. Selection results were out in one month. Considered prior experience in United States Navy and math tutoring.

Assistant Professor Interview

Interview

I was asked to teach, demonstrate research, etc. It was pretty conventional for an academic job interview. There was nothing strange or unusual about it. I don't have much more to say.

Student Technology Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Middle Tennessee State University (Murfreesboro, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

very simple, easy, and effective

Event Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Middle Tennessee State University (Murfreesboro, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was easy, probably because i was already a student worker and knew the ins and outs of the facility.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middle Tennessee State University in August 2009.

Interview

They needed a warm body and I had one and was authorized to work in the U.S.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid driver's license?   1 Answer
    • Can you be here tomorrow?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimum wage