Middlebury College Interview Questions in Vermont

Updated Aug 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Middlebury College

University Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT).

Interview

Very nicely organized yet informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried... no go.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT).

Interview

It was a great straight forward experience that lasted 48 hs on campus with different committees conformed of staff, students and faculty.

Interview Questions

• How do you design an interesting literature class for students that lack the language skills?   1 Answer

Helpdesk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT) in January 2011.

Interview

This was probably the longest application process I've done. By the time I was actually interviewed, my job situation had changed and I attended the interview out of curiosity, and to practice. From the first pre-screen call to the actual interview it took at least 2 months. Overall impression was positive, with some oddities here and there. During the panel part of the interview, 8-10 people sat around a conference table and read the questions from the script to me. I don't remember anyone asking an initial question that was not prepared for them, and there were no follow up questions - the panel just continued reading new questions. This was followed by a chat with the hiring manager, the IT director, and finally an HR manager. I was told how wonderful and elite the college was, and we discussed the state of higher education in general.