Middleton, Burns and Davis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Middleton, Burns and Davis in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview at campus career center with the HR director. The questions were pretty standard. The interviewer didn't give me the greatest impression of the company and was very vague when answering my questions. She seemed more interested in talking about the company than getting to know me which was offputting. I'm assuming I did not receive an offer because I was never contacted, even after I followed up with both an email and a handwritten thank you. It seemed rude for them to not let me know one way or another. Several of my friends who have also interviewed with them have had similar experiences.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Internship Interview

Internship
College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Middleton, Burns and Davis in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very unusual. Rather than the typical behavioral questions, I was asked a series of personality-related questions in a rapid fire manner. Questions included: "which one of the seven dwarves would you be?" and " what super power would you want if you had the power?" and " how would you spend $1000 if you had the chance?" My advice would be to take a while before instantly responding to the questions- it was stressful because I hadn't been exposed to that type of interview in the past, but now I am ready!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Middleton, Burns and Davis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Middleton, Burns and Davis interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Middleton, Burns and Davis employees and interview candidates.