Middleton, Burns and Davis Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Middleton, Burns and Davis

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Middleton, Burns and Davis in March 2010.

Interview at campus career center with the HR director. The questions were pretty standard. The interviewer didn't give me the greatest impression of the company and was very vague when answering my questions. She seemed more interested in talking about the company than getting to know me which was offputting. I'm assuming I did not receive an offer because I was never contacted, even after I followed up with both an email and a handwritten thank you. It seemed rude for them to not let me know one way or another. Several of my friends who have also interviewed with them have had similar experiences.

Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Middleton, Burns and Davis in November 2009.

The interview process was very unusual. Rather than the typical behavioral questions, I was asked a series of personality-related questions in a rapid fire manner. Questions included: "which one of the seven dwarves would you be?" and " what super power would you want if you had the power?" and " how would you spend $1000 if you had the chance?" My advice would be to take a while before instantly responding to the questions- it was stressful because I hadn't been exposed to that type of interview in the past, but now I am ready!

Interview Questions
    • How would you spend 1000 dollars?   View Answer
    • Which one of the seven dwarves would you be?   View Answer